Artelia’s collection of women’s gold wedding bands and rings is specially curated to provide you with the perfect piece of jewellery for your monumental day. Wedding rings and bands are special in that their colours symbolise different things in different cultures — for both men and women. Gold wedding rings/bands for women also fall into subcategories, each type emphasising different values, including:
- White gold — White gold wedding rings for women are commonly worn today as a more subdued piece of jewellery that emphasises simplicity and practicality. It can also symbolise deep companionship, showing that marriages are more than just fidelity and romantic love.
- Rose gold — Known for its long-lasting nature, this gold has been rising in popularity. In most cultures, rose gold represents true love, making for a fitting representation of adoration, happiness and the joy of commitment.
- Yellow gold — Perhaps the most common form of the wedding ring. Yellow gold is said to represent fidelity. Coupled with its often simplistic design, yellow gold makes for the perfect companion to that special day when fashioned into a women's gold wedding band.
We put palladium in our white gold wedding rings, palladium is the sister metal to platinum and keeps your wedding ring bright white for longer than those wedding rings (commonly imported) that don’t contain palladium.
- Our wedding rings are seamless, meaning they are formed from tube so that there are no unsightly join lines or weak points that can appear as time goes by. There are only a handful of manufacturers that can apply this method in Australia.
- Our gold is fashioned and hardened in a way that makes our wedding rings more durable and polished, a method Roberto Ulas has pioneered in this Country, most jewellers cast their rings which affects their hardness as makes the wedding rings more porous.
- All our diamonds and gemstones are hand selected and assessed for quality and colour.
Why choose a gold wedding ring or band for women?
If you’re looking for a way to tangibly represent your love and commitment, a women’s gold wedding band or ring is the perfect fit. The different gold hues represent love, friendship and fidelity, making them perfectly fit your personal tastes.
What style options are available for women's gold wedding rings and bands?
At Artelia, we stock gold wedding rings for women in 9, 14 and 18K yellow, rose and white gold. Whether you’re looking for infinity gold wedding rings, our Madison and Rachel style gold wedding rings or anything else, we offer flexible ring and band options in several widths and sizes — we’ll go through every option with you and help decide on the right fit for you.
What do women’s gold wedding bands and rings symbolise?
Wedding rings and bands all represent a binding vow to love and cherish your partner, though certain rings emphasise different aspects of that bond, including:
- White gold — represents lifelong companionship.
- Rose gold — represents love.
- Yellow gold — represents fidelity.
Why choose Artelia for women’s gold wedding bands and rings in Australia?
Artelia has decades of experience creating and providing only the highest-quality jewellery in Australia. The professional team at Artelia are committed, passionate experts that care about pairing you with a wedding ring, band or bridal set that will perfectly suit you on that special day.
If you’re looking for a place that understands the significance, brilliance and difference that a women’s gold wedding band makes to a newlywed couple, then Artelia is the place for you. Get in touch with us today to book an appointment!
Send an enquiry to us to ask any questions about our custom design rings and jewellery. Our experts will get back to you within 24 hours.